Welcome to The Ventris, Happy Valley’s most coveted address. Located in a prestigious residential district, the property is conveniently located close to the area’s top-notch shopping and dining destinations and also provides an array of transport options to access the rest of the city. Each of The Ventris’ 9 apartments is fully furnished and takes up an entire floor, granting residents complete privacy and the sense of belonging to an exclusive community. This privileged neighbourhood is surrounded by some of the best bars and restaurants in Hong Kong.20 Ventris Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Each breezy apartment at The Ventris features a spacious bedroom — complete with walk-in closet — and a fully equipped kitchen with extended balcony, making cooking fun and enjoyable.
Apartments are fully furnished, with a fully equipped kitchen that features a refrigerator, oven, gas stove, electric kettle, toaster and washer. Moving in is simple and hassle-free.
- Gas cooking store
- Cooker hood
- Water heater
- Exhaust fan
- Hair dryer (For one-bedroom suite only)
For one-bedroom suite only
- Walk-in closet
- Split type Air-Conditioner
- King-size Bed with Pillows and Duvet
- Steam iron and ironing board
- LED iDTV with Now TV channels and local channels
- Complimentary broadband internet and Wifi
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Security and 24-hour CCTV surveillance
- Access control system
Located a scant few minutes away from the Happy Valley tram station, The Ventris offers quick, convenient transport across Hong Kong. The shopping destination Causeway Bay is only a 15 minutes walk away.
Estimated walking time to nearby public transport
- Causeway Bay Station 15 min
- Happy Valley Terminus Tram Station 3 min
Estimated MTR journey times from Causeway Bay Station
- Central Station 7 min
- Tsim Sha Tsui Station 10 min
- Hong Kong International Airport Station 40 min
The Ventris is located within the prestigious residential area of Happy Valley. An added bonus is close proximity to the Happy Valley Racecourse, a veritable hub of social and sports events, as well as Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island’s shopping mecca.